Why is it necessary when we already have an appliance label and a home Energy Performance Certificate both of which are based on the well understood A-G scale?
You are correct to state that in the UK we have had an energy label for some years, SEDBUK or SAP 2009. This brings the rest of Europe up to the same level as the UK and as members of the EC we have no say in whether we take it or not. The additional benefit of ErP ratings is for customers to be able to compare across different technologies rather than just boilers.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty