Are you having trouble with your boiler? Our support page contains online help, our troubleshooting tool and FAQ's.
Find answers to your questions online
Our Troubleshooting Tool or FAQ page is a fast and easy way to find a solution to your issue or query. Should you not find a solution, you can call our technical helpline on 0330 123 3366
Our Troubleshooting tool has been designed to assist you to quickly identify the type of problem you might be experiencing.
By answering some simple questions we hope to be able to help you diagnose the problem and provide you with the solution and advice you need to get your system back to normal.Start Troubleshooting Tool
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can cause an oil boilers burner to lockout?
- Should I have my heating system treated or cleansed?
- Can I use artificially softened water in the heating circuit with my boiler?
- Can a Greenstar Oil boiler be used with the existing conventional flue?
- Should I turn my oil boiler off when my oil tank is being filled?