Where can I find the FD (serial) number on a Greenstar boiler?
On data badges pre July 2010, the FD (serial) number is located within the long serial number. The 11th, 12th and 13th digit. e.g. 7716130155 6842205631(6 is the year 4 is the month)
On data badges after July 2010, the FD number is located in a different location e.g. 5570 006 000334 7716130137. As our Greenstar boilers were not manufactured until 2005 the FD example above would be June 2010.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty