What installation dates are shown to the customer?
The Express installation service only offers installation dates within the next 72 hours of the customer visiting the website.
The dates that are shown as available will rely on installers being available in the area of the customer.
When a customer visits the website in the AM, they will see availability for the 2nd and 3rd day within the 72 hours.
When a customer visits the website in the PM, they will see availability for the 3rd day within the 72 hours.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty