Is planning permission required for solar thermal panels?
UK Government legislation rules that, unless within a conservation area or on a listed building, the installation will not require planning permission and will be classed as a permitted development.
More information is available on the websites for Communities and Local Government and the Energy Savings Trust website.Energy Savings Trustís advice on planning permission
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty