I am installing a GB162 can I used external 240vac controls to operate the boiler?
The GB162 works off a volt free enable to set a demand, it is possible to use external 240vac controls to operate the boiler by using an RTH convertor.
The RTH convertor is a 240vac to volt free relay box, this will come supplied in the box with the 50kW and 60kW version of the GB162 but not with the 80kW and 100kW versions.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty