I am installing a GB162 boiler what size flue do I need to use?
There are two flue sizes available for the GB162 suitability will depend on the output of the boiler.
The 80/125 flue system is only suitable for use with the 50kW and 65kW version of the GB162, whereas the 100/150 flue system is the standard flue for the 80kW and 100kW versions. The 100/150 flue system can be used on the 50kW and 65kW for longer flue runs.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty