How will ErP affect me and my business?
These changes will have implications with how you communicate with both merchants and customers. The new Energy Label will be supplied with the heating appliance and, therefore, it is the manufacturer's responsibility to ensure that customers receive the energy label with the heating appliance. If you have a showroom, it will be your responsibility to display an Energy Label when displaying an ErP compliant product.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty