How does a heat pump work?
A heat pump works on similar principles to the way a domestic fridge works.
A water and glycol mixture is pumped around the collector circuit and causes the refrigerant in the evaporator to turn to gas. This refrigerant passes through the compressor, causing the temperature to rise significantly.
The hot gas moves to the condenser where it condenses and the latent energy is released into the heating circuit.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty