How do I re-route a condensate pipe to reduce the external run?
It is possible to terminate a condensate pipe into a rain water down pipe that terminates into the foul waste system. As with all externally-run condensate pipes, it is recommended to keep the external run to minimum and the pipe diameter to 32mm when exiting the property.
An air break must be installed between the appliance condensate outlet and the drainpipe connection. This needs to be external to the property to avoid flooding should the downpipe become blocked. Failure to include an external air break may result in severe damage to the appliance and may invalidate the warranty.
See here for more information
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty