Do I have to use the GB162 pump group or can I fit my own pump on the system?
Although we advise the use of the pump group with the GB162 it is only a recommendation and not a requirement.
It is important to note that when using a third party pump it must not exceed a flow rate of 5m³/hr, and the power consumption is no greater than 200 watts as this is the maximum capacity of the GB162.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty