Can I use a secondary return with the Greenspring water heater?
Yes, a recirculation system can be set up with the Greenspring water heater. With a circulation system the outlet water temperature is set at 60 - 65°c.
When setting up the recirculation system the circulation pump will need to be sized for the system. On sizing the pump you must ensure a minimum flow rate of 8 l/m when none of the outlets are in use and allow for a pressure drop of up to 1.5 bar through the water heater.
As this will now be a sealed system a safety valve and expansion vessel must be fitted.
Please refer to the Greenspring Tech and Spec for an example of a typical recirculation system.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty