Can I fit your controls to an external oil boiler?
Yes, our Comfort range of controls are compatible with our Greenstar Heatslave II external. When using the Greenstar Comfort I RF/Comfort II RF controls, the wall mounting plate is used to have the receiver installed inside the property and not on the facia of the boiler. The Greenstar Comfort controls are not compatible with the external system or regular models.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty