Which connector block do I use on a Greenstar boiler when wiring a Wave smart internet connected controller?
Depending on the boiler model, it will either be the BB connection or the EMS connection.
On the Greenstar CDi/Si Compact and the new Greenstar i model the connector block is marked as EMS.
The Greenstar CDI Classic range, discontinued Greenstar i Junior mk5, Greenstar Si mk4, the connector block is the BB connection on ST19.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty