Are there any eligibility requirements to apply for an apprenticeship?
Applicants need to be over 16 years old, living in England or Wales and not be in full-time education (you can apply while you are still at school but you will need to have left before the start date).
While the entry criteria of any apprenticeship depends upon the company providing the apprenticeship, the vast majority of companies ask for GCSE Maths and English grade A-C. However, be sure to check the apprenticeship advertisement for exact requirements. For example, some companies ask for GCSE Maths and English and 2 more GCSEs (or equivalent), normally in IT and/or Science preferably.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty