What wood should I burn?
We recommend the wood you burn in our stoves have the right moisture content.
It’s important to use with less than 20% moisture content. If it’s higher the wood will generate far less heat, create particle build-up in the flue or chimney and blacken the glass on the door.
To ensure that the wood you use has the right moisture content, purchase wood that carries a Woodsure Plus logo. You can also check your wood with a moisture meter.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty