What will happen at the end of my apprenticeship?
Again, this depends on the apprenticeship you have chosen. However, through the duration of your apprenticeship you should expect to obtain a NVQ Level 2 Plumbing and Heating qualification and be working towards or have completed your NVQ Level 3 Plumbing and Heating qualification. If you choose gas0related units at Level 3 you will also gain a Gas Safe licence – a legal requirement for installing gas boilers and appliances.
Unfortunately, normally there is no guaranteed employment upon completion of the apprenticeship. However, it is very common for apprenticeships to be offered employment from their apprenticeship employer.
With the correct qualifications and years of experience, it is up to you what you do with them. Self-employment is another common route people in the plumbing and heating industry take.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty