How do I accept an FastTrack installation job?
If you are set as available and the closest installer, we will contact you about a new FastTrack installation job and send you the details (including the customer photos). This allows you to determine if you would like to go ahead with the job. To accept the job you will need to enter your price for the job (this needs to be no more than the maximum price) and submit it through the MyWorcester app and WAI portal.
More All FAQs
- How do I reset my EasyControl password?
- How do I create a Bosch ID account?
- How do I log out and create a personalised Bosch ID account?
- I'm moving house and want to take my EasyControl with me. Can I install it in a new property?
- Do I have to subscribe to a service to be able to use the EasyControl?
- The thermostat updates automatically. Can I turn this off?
- We’ve had a power cut. Does that affect EasyControl?
- If I remove EasyControl from the wall (e.g. for renovation work) how long will its settings be kept?
- How many colours is the EasyControl available in?
- Guarantee vs Warranty